MEnU

Still Burnin'



Saw you with that chick one day
ugh, my heart just cracked in two
and then it burst out into flames
like 'Let It Burn' hearts do

Managed to piece myself together
a FrankenGirl on the go
minus my wimpy heart for now
so, no emotions do I show

Back out and on the prowl
this hunt now a true art
yearnin to know the feeling
of crackin someone else's heart

My first unsuspecting victim
a true romantic at heart
rippin his out was too easy
he exposed it from the start

Victim two was a bit harder
had to step up on my game
a high octane caliber
he's goin down just the same

Had to coordinate schedules
have his admin check with mine
then we jet set for a minute
I thought, "I'm just wastin time"

There's no moment to soften
Did you forget your quest?
Your heart was ripped to pieces 
Last time you fell for this same mess

Ok, time to do it
make it good, make it BAD
First an intimate encounter
I'm sure the best he'd ever had 

I cornered him right in the shower
This prey so easy for me
While drippin wet, I ripped it from him
Damn, for weeks...he couldn't see

On the prowl on the daily
I salivate for something new
Seeking a ripe heart for the rippin
My next victim? Maybe you…

 From the pages of : The Six Degrees of Dating & Mating(Available June 2011)


Copyright © 2011 Cathy Bishop. All Rights Reserved



No comments:

Post a Comment